August 02, 2010

single emo tear.

I just returned to my region after three weeks of In Service Training. As I have almost been in Senegal for 5 months, I feel I am getting pretty good at the art of Senegalese indirect communication. You be the judge:

As I mentioned I just got "home" after being gone for at least three weeks. This is a photo of our mail cubbyholes. Guess which one is mine.
That is all. I will write another post after I piece together my broken heart with the stickers sent in a letter to my friend.

2 comments:

  1. message received....this is how I felt in China when you got a letter EVERY week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't finished coloring yet but I will get on it! PS the other people have books and sunglasses and other filler in their cubbies, not necessarilly the love that will soon be overflowing out of yours :)

    ReplyDelete